Join Team! Over the last 15 months, here’s what we’ve done!
- Approximately 50 people have volunteered nearly 4,000 hours of time.
- Generous donors have contributed over $175,000 worth of in-kind contributions for the facility (12 months), furniture, warehouse, computers, legal support, accounting support, tax support and IT support.
- Foundations have contributed $11,500 and two anonymous donors contributed $75,000 to help us open the doors.
- To help our operating expenses, our board of directors, advisors, family and friends have contributed over $40,000.
You can make a tax-deductible contribution in many ways.
- For financial assistance for our students, contribute to our scholarship fund:
- $12,000 provided 12 months of financial aid for a student in need
- $6,000 provides 6 months of financial aid for a student in need
- $2,500 provides therapeutic counseling for a student in need
- $1,000 provides one month of financial aid for a student in need
- $500 provides financial aid for two weeks for a student in need
- $250 provides financial aid for one week for a student in need
- $50 provides financial aid for one school day for a student in need
- To help us pay our bills, contribute to our operations fund:
- $22,000 pays expenses for one month
- $4,900 pays expenses for one week
- $735 pays expenses for one day
- $92 pays expenses for one school hour
- Contribute without a designated purpose. This allows us maximum flexibility to use the contribution as needed.